New Thermostats can make your Home Cozier and Save Energy Too
If you are looking for ways to minimize your home energy expenses while staying comfortable in your home throughout the year, the Petri Plumbing team in Brooklyn can assist you with the installation of a new thermostat in your Brooklyn home. Newer thermostats can not only help you save money by managing your home’s heating more efficiently, but can also work to minimize your home energy consumption. If you are looking for ways to go a little greener with your home’s heating systems, a programmable thermostat is a great place to start.
If the thermostat in your Brooklyn home is not working properly, it may be time to have the team at Petri Plumbing install a thermostat in your home. Indications that your thermostat may not be working properly include:
- Your thermostat is unable to measure the temperature in your home accurately within 2 degrees.
- Your thermostat control sticks or is difficult to move and you have to push very forcefully to get the settings to work
- Your thermostat has broken pieces in the assembly that you can see
- Your house never seems to reach the desired temperature that you have set
If there are other issues with your thermostat, Petri Pluming technicians will be able to pinpoint the problem. If our team detects that your thermostat is malfunctioning, they may suggest a programmable new thermostat to replace it.
Why replace your thermostat with programmable new thermostats?
- You can program different temperatures for different rooms, allowing you to be able to program different temperatures throughout your home based on your individual preferences.
- Programmable thermostats can be set to minimize energy expenditures during the day when no one is in your Brooklyn home and then be set to turn on at a specific time, based upon your own individual schedules. Setting a programmable thermostat to warm the air to a set temperature 30 minutes prior to your arrival can help save energy and come home to your preferred temperature settings.
- Newer programmable thermostats can learn your preferred heating patterns, based on your own preferences, and set temperatures to adjust accordingly. In addition, other newer thermostats can be controlled through a smart phone app, helping you to better manage your needs.
Programmable thermostats save money by letting you fine-tune your energy consumption, while working more efficiently than older models. If you are interested in learning about energy saving, new thermostats available from our team, contact Petri Plumbing and our team will come to your Brooklyn home see if a newer thermostat model will meet your needs. Call us at (718) 717-1089 today to schedule an appointment.