Common Sewer Problems
Many homeowners aren’t familiar with Brooklyn sewer issues until they experience problems in their home. Here’s what you need to know before you bring in a professional plumber for sewer help.
While many things can go wrong with a sewer line, these are the Brooklyn sewer repair problems we see most often:
- Pipes that have been cracked, broken, or damaged in some way
- Sewer pipes that have settled and no longer have the proper angle to drain well
- Sewer lines that sag in the middle where water and waste can collect in these sags
- Pipes that have gotten clogged with grease, tree roots, or something else
Signs You Need Sewer Repair
Some people aren’t motivated to call for sewer repair in Brooklyn, NY because they are afraid it will cost too much or that they will find out they don’t actually need it. We always recommend you give us a call, even if you aren’t sure! Here are some signs that you may need sewer line repair in Brooklyn, or that your sewer line at least needs to be looked at by a professional:
- You have wet, overgrown places in your yard, which can indicate a sewer leak
- There is sewage in your tubs, showers, or otherwise flowing into your home
- You hear gurgling or other odd sounds when you flush a toilet or when something is draining into your sewer lines
- You experience unusual drainage patterns or frequent drain backups
- You smell sewage odors in your house
Help from the Brooklyn Sewer Repair Pros
At Petri Plumbing & Heating, we have professionals in Brooklyn sewer repair services standing by, ready and willing to help you out. Call now and we’ll have someone on the way to your home ASAP.
We’ll start by locating the part of your line that needs repair and determining which Brooklyn sewer repair would be the best for you. Then we’ll start your repair right away and keep working until your line is completely fixed.
Rely on us at Petri Plumbing & Heating today or whenever you need sewer line repair in Brooklyn, NY. Make your appointment with one of our sewer experts now to get the fast, friendly service you need. Take the first step toward fixing your sewer when you call our team today!Contact Us Contact Us