Signs You Have an Indoor Air Quality Problem
Not sure if your indoor air quality in Brooklyn is a problem? The following signs can indicate that there’s an issue.
- Dust that builds up regularly on furniture or other horizontal surfaces
- Excess humidity that causes mold or mildew growth or even damage to wood floors and furniture
- Stale or unusual odors when you can’t pinpoint the cause
- Allergies and/or asthma, especially when it seems worse in one part of the house
- Construction in your local area or even in the home
Call us ASAP if you notice any of these problems in your home!
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
We offer a wide variety of indoor air quality solutions in Brooklyn based on what you’re experiencing at home.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Indoor air quality testing in Brooklyn helps pinpoint the cause of your air quality issues. We will take samples from various locations in your home, then send them away for testing. When we know what is polluting your air, we’ll know what kind of solution you need to avoid problems in the future.
Air Filtration & Purification
Air filtration and purification in Brooklyn means removing unwanted chemicals and other substances from your air. These systems can be installed throughout your home or structure, or can be specific to one room or one area. We’ll base your solution on what your indoor air quality testing revealed so you can get the best option for you and make sure your specific problems are being addressed.