Why Heating Maintenance is Important
Anytime you call us to schedule your heating tune up in Brooklyn, you’re putting money down on a process that has a wide variety of benefits. We will work with you to make sure you get the maximum amount of benefit out of the process, whether we’re performing furnace maintenance or boiler maintenance in your home.
Heating Maintenance Benefits
Potential benefits include:
- Increased energy efficiency. We’ll make sure your system uses energy well and runs smoothly.
- An extended lifespan for your heater. Efficient heaters experience less wear and tear and last longer.
- Lower energy bills. When your heater works efficiently, it doesn’t need as much energy to heat your home
- Avoid repairs. Catastrophic heating repairs are almost always more expensive than heating maintenance and regular repairs.
What to Expect During a Heating Tune Up
When we come out to perform your heating maintenance in Brooklyn, we will be thorough. We have an extensive checklist that we use to make sure we don’t miss a thing. In general, our heating maintenance includes:
- Visually inspecting the entire HVAC system. We’ll look at ducts, wires, and more to make sure it’s all in good shape
- Changing your filters. If you need it, we’ll change out your filters. If you use special filters, make sure you have one on hand as we don’t carry every kind in our trucks.
- Cleaning debris out of your system. From dust to grass clippings to fallen leaves and more, we’ll remove any debris we find in your system so it doesn’t get in your air or hamper functioning.
- Checking each part of the heater. We’ll test every component to make sure there’s nothing you can fix or replace to make the heater work better this winter.