Seven Brooklyn Bathroom Problems to Watch Out For
It happens to all of our Brooklyn neighbors at some point: The toilet backs up, the tub stops draining, or your faucet won’t stop dripping.
Luckily, the experts at Petri Plumbing have a lot of experience with these problems, and we can handle any plumbing emergency that surfaces in your Brooklyn bathroom.
What to Look Out For
Here are seven of the most common bathroom problems:
- Broken taps. Yes, taps break, especially in older homes. They can bend, snap, or just break. Our expert plumbers can replace them with new, more durable taps at an economical price.
- Low water pressure. Sometimes this indicates a water supply problem, but it could also be an indication that sediment has clogged your faucets or showerheads.
- Leaky pipes. This can be a very expensive problem in the long haul, and it may get worse if not addressed quickly.
- Clogged drains. If a plunger doesn’t fix it, or you find yourself using one frequently, you may have a serious clog that needs the attention of an expert from Petri.
- Sewage odor. This can be caused by a range of issues, including clogged traps. It could also suggest a serious problem with your main sewer line. Regardless, it could represent a potential sanitation and health issue that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Running toilets. If you checked the tank and adjusted the flapper valve and the toilet keeps running, you could have a problem with some internal toilet features that need to be addressed by a professional.
- Slow-draining tubs. This usually indicates a clog, but it can also be traced to a potential sewer line problem.
We Can Help
Our team of Petri Plumbing professionals is ready to tackle any of these issues. We’re also available 24/7 to help with any plumbing emergencies. Call us today at (718) 748-1254.