We’re Hiring Great People!
At Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc., we are looking to expand our team. Currently, we are in the market for new employees to help us grow our company. We are the market leaders, and we are
looking for dedicated individuals who want to grow and move up the ladder. We are a fast-growing company, and we have plenty of future advancement opportunities for those who want to grow with us.
Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been serving the area since 1906, and we have earned a reputation for delivering the highest quality service. WE are fully dedicated to maintaining our position as the #1 plumbing and heating company in Brooklyn, so want only the best, highly motivated individuals.
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Pay: 65k +
- Employee Type: Full-Time, Overtime Available
- Industry: Skilled Labor – Trades, Residential
- Experience Required: 4+ Years
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be Authorized to Work in the United States
We are currently looking for highly technician, professional residential service technicians who are passionate about helping people and able to sell service.
As a plumbing service technician, you will be responsible for determining service needs, estimating costs and performing repairs. You must be willing and able to interact and communicate with clients in their homes and businesses in a professional manner. Ideal candidates are familiar with basic pipe and faucet repairs, boiler operation and sewer cleaning. You also need to know how to properly assemble, repair, and install pipes, fittings and fixtures of water, heating and drainage systems. You will be expected to follow specifications and applicable plumbing codes.
All Petri Plumbing employees are expected to abide by our core values:
- Safety First for Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering “WOW” through Service and Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrating the Highest Level of Integrity by Doing the Right Thing, Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Applicants must be willing to pursue and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company procedures and policies.
- Communicate respectfully and professionally with customers, coworkers and office staff at all times.
- Provide through inspections and accurate quotes for repairs or replacements.
- Applicants must be experienced in troubleshooting, diagnosing, servicing, repairing and installing tubs, water heaters, sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, pipes, valves, drains, water softeners, etc.
- You must possess the tools needed for plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applications are required to have a current driver’s license and a clean driving record and they will us a company vehicle to drive to customers’ homes and businesses.
- You must be outgoing, professional, drug-free, aggressive and clean cut.
- Participation in required staff meetings and trainings is mandatory.
- Maintain and promote a high company moral and a friendly, professional work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Applicants should be prepared to work 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Regular weekend work and early/late weekday meetings with customers, staff personnel and vendors should be expected.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
There are several benefits to beginning a career with Petri Plumbing, including:
- Medical Insurance
- New Fleet of Service Vehicles
- Top-Quality Stock on All Vehicles
- Gas Benefit
- Paid Vacation and Birthdays
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Overtime Opportunities
…and much more!
At Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc., our goal is to continue to grow and provide top-notch services to customers in Brooklyn, New York. We’re looking for dedicated technicians to come work with us, not for us. If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual, please apply now! To apply, fill out this Employment Application and then email it to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you!