HEATING REPAIR IN BROOKLYN, NY
For any issues with your heating, turn to the Petri Plumbing & Heating team for heating repair in Brooklyn, NY. We can fix it all – from heat pumps, boilers, furnaces, and more. We are proud to be Brooklyn’s home HVAC experts and use our 100+ years in business to provide top-notch heating services to our valued customers.
The last thing anyone wants to deal with on a cold, winter day is their heater breaking down. Make sure you have the number of a reliable heating repair company that can come out at any time on hand. We’re available 24/7/365 for emergencies so that you never have to be without heat.
OUR HEATING REPAIR SERVICE
Our team of technicians is experienced in working on all kinds of systems and a long list of trusted brands, including Lennox, Carrier, Trane, Heil, Bryant, Burnham, Amana, Goodman, Coleman, Rheem, Weil-McLain, Slant/Fin and more. Whether your place in Brooklyn has a heat pump, furnace, or boiler, our HVAC professionals are sure to get your heating system back up and running quickly.
We specialize in, and can handle issues with:
- Air filters
- Air flow
- Baseboard heating
- Blower components
- Electric motors
- Electrical connections
- Electronic air cleaners
- Evaporator coils
- Expansion tanks
- Air purification systems
- UV lights
If for any reason we can’t repair a part of your HVAC system, we will happily get it replaced and offer you upfront pricing for what that will cost.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
When your heater stops blowing cold air, it’s definitely time to call in someone for Brooklyn heating repair. However, sometimes you can get your heater repaired before it dies completely. If you notice any of the following problems, call us for heater repair in Brooklyn as soon as possible:
- Your heater blows cooler air than it used to. This means it’s working inefficiently and costing you extra!
- You’re cold even though the heater seems to be working. You don’t have to live like this. Call us for some help today.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. Clanging and banging mean that it’s time to call in a professional for some help.
- You have to keep moving the thermostat to stay warm. If you can set it and forget about it, something is wrong.
- Your heater turns off and on all the time or runs constantly. This will burn out your motor fast. We’ll save it and save you a heater replacement.
BROOKLYN HEATING REPAIR PROS
To receive quality Brooklyn heating repairs from a company with over a century in the HVAC business, call 718-748-1254 and talk to our team today. Petri Plumbing & Heating is here to help you with any problems affecting your home comfort system!