Sunset Park Emergency Plumbing
Are you in need of reliable emergency plumbing services for your Sunset Park home? Call us today at (718) 748-1254. Click here to check out our internet specials and discounts for your plumbing service.
When all your sinks, toilets and showers work effortlessly, a plumbing emergency seems impossible. Unfortunately, with use, all these appliances get corroded or break, and you can suddenly find yourself with a nasty problem. However, Petri Plumbing is here to help you solve all issues in a short amount of time.
What Constitutes as a Plumbing Emergency?
Many plumbing emergencies are obvious, and you know right away you have to call for professional help. These would be things like:
– Broken pipe.
– Overflowing toilet flush.
– Clogged toilet.
– Clogged drain.
– Frozen pipes.
– Malfunctioning faucet or showerhead.
– Breaking a sink or other bathroom appliance.
However, a silent leak is less obvious but just as destructive. The problem with a silent leak is that because you are not aware of it right away, the damage begins to spread and before you know it you have a huge repair job that needs to be done. You may also notice that your water bill has tripled. The best solution is to call us, and have a professional check-up done throughout your home. We have got tried and tested methods along with specialized tools that will enable us to detect water leaks that are deep and hidden. This way you can catch and fix the problem before it does too much damage.
What Services Do You Offer?
We offer 24/7 emergency help for any plumbing situation you may face. We understand that when you have a problem, you need it fixed right away. We know you want to get on with your life and get rid of the inconvenience your family is facing, so we offer prompt assistance with:
– Water heater repair and installation.
– Cleaning and unclogging drains.
– Toilet repair and unclogging.
– Sewer cleaning.
– Shower head and faucet replacement.
– Bathroom remodeling.
We guarantee that the quality of our work will satisfy you, or we don’t get paid. Our warehouse on wheels is always in stock with emergency components to be sure we can fix your problem in a swift routine.
How Can I Prevent Emergencies?
All of the fittings and accessories in your bathroom and kitchen need proper maintenance to help them stay in good shape and prevent them from give you trouble. Some things you can do on a regular basis are:
– Use drain covers in your sink and shower, this prevents your pipes from clogging up with food and hair.
– Never pour oil or any kind of grease down your drains.
– Fix or replace old pipes and fixtures in a timely manner.
– In general, be very cautious about what you put down a toilet.
– Minimize the use of chemical products to clean pipes and drains.
Most important thing to remember is to be proactive in taking care of the plumbing in your home or commercial space. It is an essential part of any facility, and it is worth taking the time and making the extra effort to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Are New York’s first green plumbing company.
- Provide 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
- Offer preferred scheduling to Petri Priority Customers.
- Have ongoing training to keep our staff professional and reliable.
- Are EPA approved Water Sense Partners.
If you have got an emergency or suspect there may be a plumbing issue in your home, don’t hesitate to call us at (718) 748-1254. Our responsive and knowledgeable staff will go over our pricing and give you all your options of how best to go about fixing your concerns.