Cobble Hill Emergency Plumbing
Looking for a Cobble Hill emergency plumber? Call us today at (718) 748-1254. Click here to check out our internet specials and discounts for your plumbing service. The most valued phone number on your refrigerator should be the plumber! When you need a plumber, have Petri Plumbing on speed dial for 24 Hour Emergency Services. We provide services whenever they are needed.
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
Burst Pipes – When water is pouring out of a hole in your pipes, you need Petri Plumbing. Call us first, and then find the main shut-off valve to your house to prevent additional damage to your home.
Frozen Pipes – These can cause the pipes and fixtures in your home to burst, causing immeasurable damage. Call Petri Plumbing, shut off the main valve to your home, and don’t try to thaw the pipes yourself. You could compound the damage.
Leaks in Plumbing Fixtures – A leak around a sink, a faucet, or a drain just gets worse. If the water is pouring out on the floor or under the house, call us right away, then close off the valves.
Blocked Drains and Toilets – You’ll need us, but they may not be emergencies. If water is overflowing the fixture, call us immediately to prevent damage to floors and walls. Foul odors and germs can contaminate the area.
Services and Maintenance Procedures Offered by Petri Plumbing
Many plumbing problems can be forestalled by maintenance so they don’t become emergencies later. We can help with these chores:
– Preventing frozen pipes by insulating the pipes with insulation sleeves or wrapping; we can bury the pipes further under the ground to avoid frost.
– Replacing loose seals around the stools in the bathroom to prevent floor deterioration.
– Check the water flow in your home to determine if there’s a possible reduction in water volume due to calcium and
– Examine the age and condition of your water heater so you can plan on replacement.
– Installation and maintenance of sump pumps.
– Sewer pipe problems – as America’s cities become older, so do their sewage systems, leading to the necessity to replace
sewage systems out to the street.
– Installation of water conditioning appliances such as filters and water softeners.
– Rerouting plumbing to improve water flow.
- Are New York’s first green plumbing company.
- Provide 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
- Offer preferred scheduling to Petri Priority Customers.
- Have ongoing training to keep our staff professional and reliable.
- Are EPA approved Water Sense Partners.
Consider Petri Plumbing anytime you need a Cobble Hill emergency plumber. Call us today at (718) 748-1254.