Clinton Hill Emergency Plumbing
At Petri Plumbing, we know that life often hands you unexpected situations. We also know that plumbing emergencies are among the most disruptive problems in the home and office. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services for those plumbing emergencies that just can’t wait.
What Constitutes as a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency involves any situation where a problem with your pipes disrupts your normal day-to-day activities. A few examples include a busted interior or exterior pipe, and overflowing toilet, a backed up bathroom drain, or a clogged sink.
What Services Do You Offer?
Our services include:
– 24-hour emergency plumbing
– Burst pipe repair
– Hot water heater repair and servicing
– Emergency valve tagging
– Sump and ejector pump
– Drain and sewer repair
– Home inspection
– Toilet repair and replacement
– Leak detection
– Backflow testing and certification
– Bathroom remodeling
– Water softening system installation and repair
– Garbage disposal installation and repair
– Showers and tubs
– Boiler servicing and repair
– Gas leak repair
– Energy saving thermostat installation
How Can I Prevent Emergencies?
As the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The best way to prevent emergencies is to have your pipes and appliances regularly serviced by a licensed technician. During your service appointment, the technician can detect any minor problems before they become major problems. Regular servicing can also lengthen the life of your pipes and appliances.
- Are New York’s first green plumbing company.
- Provide 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
- Offer preferred scheduling to Petri Priority Customers.
- Have ongoing training to keep our staff professional and reliable.
- Are EPA approved Water Sense Partners.
If you have a plumbing emergency, call us today at (718) 748-1254. We will send a Clinton Hill emergency plumber to handle the job for you.