Air Conditioning Installation
It gets hot and humid in Brooklyn and you need your A/C working all summer long. If yours stops working or it’s just time to replace it, call Petri, your top air conditioning installation company in Brooklyn. We’ll get to you quickly, assess your needs, and help you get an air conditioner that will keep you cool whenever the heat blazes.
Do I Need a New A/C?
Not sure if it’s time for air conditioner installation in Brooklyn? Here are some signs that it might be time to replace your unit soon.
- You’re hot at home no matter what you do. Your A/C may be too small for your home, or it may just not be working as well as it should. We’ll evaluate and let you know what we find.
- You keep having to repair your air conditioner. Eventually, the cost of these repairs will add up. It may pay off to replace your unit now, rather than wait.
- You are facing expensive air conditioner repairs. Sometimes, it’s better to invest in a new unit than to repair an old one. We’ll tell you when we think this might be true for you and let you make the final choice.
- Your air conditioner is old. Most units are designed to last between 10 and 20 years. If yours is older than this, you may want to replace it now to save hassle and annoyance later.
If any of these are true for you, call Petri today to talk about getting a new A/C. We’ll assess your situation and let you know what we think would work best for you.
How Do I Choose a New A/C?
There are many factors that go into choosing an air conditioner that is right for you. As your air conditioning installation company in Brooklyn, we can help you pick one by working through the following factors.
- The size of your home
- The layout of your home
- Your air conditioning usage patterns
- Your budget
- Your energy saving preferences
Once we know where you stand on all of these factors, we’ll be able to recommend air conditioners that come from brands we trust. We’ll never suggest one that we wouldn’t be happy putting on our own homes, so you can rest assured we’re getting you the best.
Choose your new A/C and we’ll install it for you. We always do installations according to the manufacturer’s specifications so you can be sure that your new A/C is working as it should. We’ll test things before we go and let you test it, too, to make sure it’s working the way you need it to. If you’re not happy, we’ll do whatever we can to make you a satisfied customer before we leave.
Call Petri today for air conditioning installation in Brooklyn. We’ll work hard to make sure you have everything you need to stay cool and comfortable no matter how hot it gets this summer! Make your appointment now.