Brooklyn Plumbing Contractor
Need a reliable plumbing and heating company with four generations of experience? Call us today at 718-748-1254.
Plumbing is something we use every day and which most of us know little about. Most people are familiar with plumbers, who come to their home to unclog a drain or install an appliance. When construction plumbers install piping in a house, for example, they work from blueprints or drawings that show the planned location of pipes, plumbing fixtures, and appliances.
Water enters your house through a pipe that connects either to a municipal water line or a private well. Faucets, like all plumbing fixtures with moving parts, are apt to require more repair than non-moving fixtures. The less strain you put on your faucets, the less frequently they need repair.
If your plumbing fixtures drain slowly, the problem may be a clogged vent. This happens when vents are improperly located and when birds or animals deposit debris in the vent where it exits the roof.
Our Plumbing Services in Brooklyn include:
- Repairing all leaks (water or gas)
- Gas Piping Installed and Repaired
- Water Piping Installed and Repaired
- Sump Pumps Installed and Serviced
- Water Heaters Repaired and Replaced
- Underground Water And Drain Piping Installed And Repaired
- Anti-Scald Tub And Shower Faucets
- Install new toilets, sinks, faucets & fixtures of all kinds
- Complete Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry & Utility room installations and upgrades
- Video inspection of sewer lines
- Correcting all plumbing violations
- Install Water Filters
- Install Ice maker Lines