Insuring your home against plumbing emergencies, and more…
Purpose: Just as the human body and the family car need periodic examinations and checkups, so does your home's plumbing system.
Comparison: Most individuals wouldn't think of driving thousands of miles without periodically checking the condition of their vehicle.
Plumbing System: Unlike the family car, however, a plumbing system within a home doesn't have warning lights for potential problems. Ironically, it is the most underused system which undergoes the most wear and tear.
Homeowner vs. Service Technician: We have found that most homeowners do not have the technical expertise to make themselves aware of potential plumbing problems, but our trained service technician does.
"The Petri Priority Club" Membership: In order to add homeowners in monitoring their plumbing system, we have designed the "Petri Priority Club" plan as per our customers' request. It very well may be the most important item you invest in this year. After all, your home is probably the largest investment you will make in your lifetime, so why not protect it?
Protection: Homeowners' insurance policies normally include fire, flood, liability, and other such coverage. But they do not protect one of the most important features of your home: your plumbing system. Have you ever wondered what it would be like not to be able to use the toilet, sink, dishwasher, or washing machine? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not be able to take a hot shower or raise the thermostat to keep your home warm during those cold winter seasons? That is why we are offering you and your family the "Petri Priority Club" membership.
1. $200 in FREE service! Once each year, a member of our expert plumbing team (a Certified Service Technician) will give your home a thorough inspection, scheduled service, and FREE plumbing system adjustments that includes all connected equipment. The complete list includes up to 100 items... a $200 value alone!
2. You Go to the FRONT of the Line! As a member of the "Petri Priority Club" you will go to the front of the line and to the top of our appointment book if you ever need plumbing service. You will never wait more than 2 hours for our team of experts to arrive at your home.
3. You get VALUE RATES on repairs! As a member of "Petri Priority Club" you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of any unadvertised specials we offer. What's more, you get valued rates (a preferred service rate) should you ever need us for any plumbing repair. Additionally, you get extended 2-year guarantees on any and all repairs and replacements. No other plumber in the book will give you great specials and service like that!
4. Your membership is FREE for 30 months! Your membership is only $9.15 per month. For the first 30 months, your accumulated monthly dues are credited toward any future service or product you purchase. For example: If you have been a member for 2 years you will have accumulated more than $274.50. If you want a new faucet, a new water heater, or other plumbing service, you can credit 100% of the membership dues you've paid toward the purchase or service cost. In other words, your membership, as well as the preceding three benefits, cost you nothing... you can't lose!
5. Automatic Renewal: For your convenience, "The Petri Priority Club" membership will be automatically renewed annually unless cancelled by the service agent due to non-payment of bill of either party upon 30 days written notice.
As a member of the "The Petri Priority Club" your home is protected from leaky faucets, clogged toilets and broken water lines. If a problem does occur, you will go to the top of our service list. You will be priority-service protected every hour of every day from water damaging plumbing emergencies. If you move within our market area you may transfer your club membership to your new home or it can be transferred to the new owner.
To sign up for "The Petri Priority Club," call us at 718-748-1254, or email us today.