We’re Hiring Brooklyn Plumbers!
Company: Petri Plumbing, Plumbing & Heating
Location: Brooklyn, New York 11219
Pay: 65k +
Employee Type: Full-Time, Overtime Available
Industry: Skilled Labor – Trades, Residential
Experience Required: 4 Years
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. There are future advancement opportunities we area very aggressive and growing company. With a fleet of vehicles and enthusiastic employees, we want only highly motivated and the very best.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to thousands of customers, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. and is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Brooklyn’s #1 rated plumbing & heating company.
We are A+ rated by the BBB, have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award as well as Green Plumbing of the year in the Northeast Region. Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. delivers Quality Service You Can Trust!
What We Offer
New Fleet of Service Vehicles
Top Grade Stock on All Trucks
Profit Sharing Plan
Training and so much more
We have openings for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand boiler operation, sewer cleaning, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
All Petri Plumbing employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer’s homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Typical work week is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays five (5) days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated and enthusiastic people should apply. To apply, fill out this Employment Application and then email it to [email protected]! We look forward to hearing from you!